People Watching is a webseries created, written, directed and illustrated by Winston Rowntree which follows a diverse group of people in their 30s through their everyday lives. This series has a different cast to Subnormality but makes many references to the comic.
Season One was released on the Cracked Youtube channel during February - April 2017. Season Two was crowdfunded, and began airing in August 2018.
- Candy aka Joan - A blonde stripper who is highly intelligent and hates being stereotyped. Voiced by Natalia Bushnik.
- Jeremy - A red-haired man who feels like he's late to discovering himself. Voiced by Frank Phillips.
- Safra - A black woman who struggles with depression and anxiety. Voiced by Hannan Younis.
- Jackson - A black-haired man who uses popularity to hide his pain. Voiced by Jon Blair.
- Flossy - A singer who is so anxious she cannot talk to her fans. Voiced by Bracken Burns.
- Ted - An Asian-American writer/comedian who struggles to make money in spite of artistic success. Martha's best friend. Voiced by Andrew Knobbs.
- Janis - A freckled woman who has been through a lot. Voiced by Ermina Perez.
- Greg - A black man with glasses who is successful but wishes he was part of the cool artistic crowd. Voiced by Frederick Gietz.
- Martha - A brunette woman who has strong opinions and a sharp tongue, but cares deep down. Voiced by Kate Conway.
- Centa - A lesbian woman with a crush on Flossy. Voiced by Chantale Renee.
Season One Edit
- Dating Doesn't Work aka Why Speed Dating Is Terrible
- The Non-Religious Confessional aka Why Non Religious Confessionals Should Be A Thing
- I Want To Believe aka Why Dating With Depression Is So (Bleeping) Hard
- Death Is Bullshit aka How Humans Will Eventually Beat Death
- Friendzone aka How 'Friends' Invented The Friendzone
- "Your Favorite Artist" aka Why Your Favorite Artist Doesn't Want To Meet You
- Secret Losers Anonymous aka The One Self Help Group We'd Actually Join
- Writing To An Old Teacher aka The Importance of Reaching Out To Old Teachers
- In Defense Of Talking During The Movie aka Watching A Movie At Home Vs The Theaters
- Nostalgia aka Why Nostalgia Is Total Bull
Season Two Edit
- 2017: A Documentary About A Year
- Hanging Out With My Brother
- Homeless People Bother Me
- The Women Men Don't See
- The Museum of Alternate Realities
- Hope In Every Box
References to Subnormality Edit
- The Non Religious Confessional and its operators Rick and Bernard are the focus of The Non-Religious Confessional, and also appear in several other episodes.
- Jeremy has tattoos on his arms which prominently feature PHG and Sphynx.
- The episode Nostalgia features time-travellers who observe the past for entertainment, similar to those in Watching.